DEXON Systems provide high quality HDBaseT compliant transceiver-receiver pair for HDMI signal transmission over long distances. The product provides full HDCP compliant signal handling and EDID management over a single category cable. This means simple cabling and clear installation. The DCATs can cover 100m distance ensuring crystal clear video picture thanks to the full digital path between the sender and receiver equipment.
The DCATS transceiver box gets HDMI or DVI input signal with embedded audio through DVI input connector. The signal is transmitted through Cat5e cable and RJ45 connectors to DCATR receivers that contain DVI output connector also. Standard signal resolutions up to 1920x1080 60Hz or even 3840x2160 30Hz are handled.
The DCAT products can be used in control rooms, board rooms, government applications, universities and public display walls where cost effective and pixel precise signal transmission give the perfect solution.
• HDBaseT compliant signal transmitter and receiver boxes, DCATS/DCATS
• Transmiting HDCP compliant DVI/HDMI up to 100m (330 feet) distance
• Single CAT5e or CAT6 cable with RJ45 connectors
• Ensures perfect EDID signal path
• Supports high resolution transmission up to 1920x1200@60Hz or 3840x2160@30Hz pixel resolution
• Results perfect crystal clear video picture quality by the digital data path
Rugged, metal box for signal transmitter with the following signal inputs
Small, 0.5U high chassis with 1/4 19” rack width for easy installation and fitting to 19” racks. Extra mounting plate included. Low noise level as no internal fans used. The product contains external 90 – 265 V input and +5V output power supply.
Small metal boxes for receiver job - DCATR
Rugged, metal box for signal receiver with the following signal inputs
• RJ45 connector for CAT5e or CAT6 cable connection with direct RJ45 connector type (HDBaseT input)
• +5V external power supply unit
• DVI output connector to drive HDMI or DVI signals
Small, 0.5U high chassis with 1/4 19” rack width for easy installation and fitting to 19” racks. Extra mounting plate included. Low noise level as no internal fans used. The product contains one external 90 – 265 V input and +5V output power supply unit.
Transmission of signals through a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable
Sigle cable solution for perfect signal transmission with no compression and with pixel-precise visualization
• HDMI signals from 640x480 up to 1920x1080p 60Hz, 1920x1200p 60Hz or even 3840x2160p 30Hz resolution
• Embedded audio signal transmission integrated
• Full, transparent HDCP handling
• Full, transparent EDID handling
LED indication feedback of signal transmission status
Information LEDs give status information of the connection and signal transmission
• for Power on
• HDCP authentication status
• Active connection status
|Signal Standards||DVI or HDMI signals
HDMI 1.4 with HDCP 1.4, 2.2 specification
|Data Rates||Max. 10.2 Gbps of HDMI 1.4 signals|
|Resolutions||Resolution min. 640 x 480@60Hz
max. 1920x1200@60 or 3840x2160@30 Hz
|Power Supply||External +5V power supply module
Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz
Output: +5V DC, 3A, 15W
|Cable||Single Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a cable up to
100m (300 feet) distance
|Dimension||W105 x H28 x D125 (mm)|